Company: Kindred Hospitals
Location: Lake Elsinore
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Position: PRN -certified occupational therapy assistantSetting:
LTAC Location: Perris, CAWe are currently recruiting for an
Occupational Therapist Assistant to work per diem for our company.
You will work in a team where you will provide quality,
compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of
the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the patient's Care
Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired
patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance
their performance. -Responsibilities
- Communicate -patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in
- Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing,
payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of
the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance
Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable
- Candidates must have certification from the American
Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant
program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice
or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends. -If you are a
current Kindred -employee .
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Lake Elsinore , COTA PRN, Other , Lake Elsinore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!