Management Analyst - Strategic Programs
Company: Water Employee Services Authority
Location: Lake Elsinore
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Management Analyst of Strategic Programs will perform a wide
variety of analytical and administrative duties including special
projects, research studies and analyses; is responsible for the
preparation, administration, and development of comprehensive
reports and a variety of complex, technical, and problem solving
activities in support of assigned functional areas, primarily in
operations and water resources. The Management Analyst must
demonstrate a strong attention to detail and accuracy, while
maintaining efficiency, and must be proficient in a variety of
computer applications, specifically Excel. The selected candidate
will demonstrate eagerness to learn new tasks, seek out more
efficient methods and practices, display initiative in their work,
and flexibility to adapt procedures as organizational priorities
change, while coordinating assigned activities with other
departments, divisions, outside agencies, and the general public
regarding assigned programs and services.
The Application Process: If you are interested in this
opportunity, submit a completed WESA employment application online
at www.evmwd.com - EVMWD.COM - JOBS
Resumes and certifications may be included, but will not be
accepted in lieu of a completed employment application. This
position is open until filled.
First review of applications will begin on Friday May 21,
Immediate Impact: The successful candidate will be given the
following objectives upon hire:
- Within 3 months, become familiar with the District's Accounting
Structure and develop a working knowledge of the District's
- Within 3 months, become familiar with and develop a working
knowledge of the Water & Wastewater production and development fee
- Within 6 months, become familiar with and have the ability to
draft developer agreements.
- Within 6 months, become familiar with and develop a working
knowledge of the District's Geographical Information System.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is an effective communicator, with the ability to interact
professionally with a wide range of audiences.
- Is professional, dependable, efficient, and organized, with the
ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions and
changing priorities, all while maintaining a pleasant, professional
- Is an engaging team player, looking out for the common good of
the organization, while seeking out opportunities to bring new
ideas and innovative thinking to the Strategic Programs
- Is focused and pays close attention to details, ensuring work
products meet or exceed department and organizational
- Possesses a Bachelors Degree in public administration, business
administration,finance, accounting, or a closely related field.
*Master's Degree is highly desirable.
- Possesses three years of increasingly responsible finance,
administration, analytical, and contract administration experience.
*Experience administering programs in agovernmental jurisdiction is
- Possesses a valid California Class C Driver's license.
Keywords: Water Employee Services Authority, Lake Elsinore , Management Analyst - Strategic Programs, Other , Lake Elsinore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!