Entry Level Fabrication Technician
Location: Lake Elsinore
Posted on: May 31, 2021
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class
associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless
opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build
a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to
lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from
the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for a Fabrication Technician.
- Follow proper procedures for set up and maintenance of machines
in the Fab Shop for pipe fabrication
- Accurately measure, record, and add random pipe length
- Follow proper procedures for measuring and cutting pipe with
band saw and/or torch, rolling and grooving single and double
random lengths and threading and beveling of pipe with landis
- Moving loose and /or bundled pipe from various locations within
the pipe yard
- Assemble pipe orders whether in single sticks or bundles and
maintain work supplies in an organized manner
- Observe necessary safety precautions for fabrications, cutting,
assembling, stacking and shipping of pipe for storage and
- Operate powered industrial equipment in accordance with OSHA
guidelines and Ferguson safe operating procedures
- Prior Fabrication experience is preferred
- Demonstrate superior math skills, ability to calculate
quantities of product on hand
- Operation of machinery for the use of cutting and threading
pipe according to OSHA regulations
- proper training in the use of machines for cutting and
- Ability to remain results-focused in the fast-paced customer
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs
and products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee
assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement
opportunities and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Lake Elsinore , Entry Level Fabrication Technician, Other , Lake Elsinore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!