Human Resources Manager- Riverside County
Company: Victor Community Support Services
Location: Lake Elsinore
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Salary Range: $70,000 - $78,786 \*\*\* Additional $5k for
SPHR/PHR HRCI Certification or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP SHRM
* _*Learning Organization: *_ Victor provides the best training for
new grads and clinicians looking to begin their career!
* _*Leadership Development: *_ Victor provides employees leadership
training and promotes within! Many of our executive leadership team
have been promoted from entry-level positions!
* _*Reimbursements: *_ Victor provides reimbursements for license
registration fees, CEUs, travel, internet/cell phone usage and
* _*Loan Forgiveness: *_ Victor employees can apply for Public
Service Loan Forgiveness!
* Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life Insurance plan for employee and family
* 8 Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick pay
* Retirement Savings Plan (403B)
* 100% Employer Funded Retirement Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Verizon Wireless Discount
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Flexible Hybrid/Remote Schedules (select positions)
*Job Summary: *
Under the direction of the Regional Human Resources, the Human
Resources Manager (HRM) is responsible for providing day to day
Human Resources (HR) support at the site level. The HRM is the
first point of contact for site employees at all levels and must be
able to effectively and efficiently engage with employees in a
positive manner. The position will respond to inquiries, provide
guidance and training, consultation and advice to employees.
*Essential Functions: *
* Assists with the new hire/on-boarding process including:
processing paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status
* Provides day to day HR support for all aspects of HR including
but not limited to compensation, performance management, employee
relations, benefits, recruiting, employee records, data analytics,
legal compliance (state and federal), policy interpretation and
* Creates and facilitates HR related training.
* Acts as a leave administrator for all leave of absences at
assigned site(s) including counseling managers and employees,
administering paperwork, ensuring legal compliance and leave
* Works with Regional HRM to respond to and resolve employee
relations issues; conducts investigations and partners with
management to resolve and address performance concerns.
* Responsible for administration of and communications regarding
workers' compensation process.
* Partners with management team to appropriately respond to
performance management issues.
*Minimum Required Education and Experience: *
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (HR) or Master's degree in
HR if Bachelor's is not in HR.
* A minimum of four years of direct Human Resources experience;
preferably in a generalist capacity.
* Must be proficient in CA leave administration, training and
employee development programs, employee relations, performance
management, and talent acquisition. Position/Program
* Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance and clean driving record.
* Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete
a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
* Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation
conducted by the State of California.
* Must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination and booster if
*Physical Requirements: *
* Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment
including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended
periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional
carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds
* Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle
for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
_Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is the policy of VCSS to provide equal employment
opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical
condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any
other non-job-related factors._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $78,786.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
* Is your Bachelor's or Master's Degree have a concentration
specifically in Human Resources? (REQUIRED)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* PHR, SHRM-CP or similar (Preferred)
* California Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Lake Elsinore, CA
Keywords: Victor Community Support Services, Lake Elsinore , Human Resources Manager- Riverside County, Human Resources , Lake Elsinore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!