Physician / California / Locum or Permanent / Group Facilitator Job
Company: The Execu Search Group.
Location: Lake Elsinore
Posted on: May 6, 2022
A healthcare facility in Calfiornia is actively seeking a
compassionate and dedicated Group Facilitator to join their growing
staff. In this role, the Group Facilitator will be responsible for
Group facilitation in multiple areas of rehabilitation, therapy,
recovery, 12 steps, and behavioral redirection.
The Group Facilitator will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, managing, and facilitating group therapies and
- Ensuring that group curriculum meets subject and topic
- Providing one to one peer coaching.
- Facilitating guidance and discussion regarding rehabilitation,
therapy, recovery, 12 steps, behavioral redirection, and other
recovery subjects as needed.
- Ensuring that all interactions, interventions, and
communications are properly and promptly documented in the medical
record or other appropriate documentation tool as required
- Screening for danger to self or others
- Screening for co-occurring mental health issues
- Analyzing and interpreting data to determine treatment
recommendations and priorities
- Master's Degree or one of the following certifications - CAC,
- 2+ years of experience working in a substance abuse,
behavioral, or healthcare setting as a group facilitator
- Proficiency with computer platforms and applications
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Technical degree or some college work
Keywords: The Execu Search Group., Lake Elsinore , Physician / California / Locum or Permanent / Group Facilitator Job, Healthcare , Lake Elsinore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!